We will need the following documents concerning the school director/principal:
- Name, nature, and goals of the institution
- Location, architecture, and buildings
- All documents must be translated into Thai in order to be taken into account for the application, including the course overview in detail (in the format supplied by the Ministry of Education), teaching methods, and evaluation and assessment methods.
- Calculation of tuition and other costs for studies
- Institutional logo Regulations
- The most pupils that can be accepted at once
- Floor space that will be utilized by the school
- Number of classrooms, their dimensions, and the maximum number of students each one may hold
If all the requirements are met, an application can be made at the Ministry of Education, and it will take about 90 days to be reviewed. As soon as the business has been incorporated, the Ministry of Education can receive the application for a school license to run the teaching institute. Get in touch with us for further details.